NHCRWA terminates Stage 2 of its Drought Contingency Plan, Stage 1 remains in effect.
The North Harris County Regional Water Authority is immediately terminating Stage 2 of its Drought Contingency Plan (DCP), due to reduced demand. Please keep in mind that Stage 1 of the DCP remains in effect. Stage 1 of the DCP is voluntary.
The Authority’s Stage 1 DCP request that any customer receiving water from the Authority or well owner whose well is included under the Authority’s Harris-Galveston Subsidence District aggregate water well permit:
- Check for and repair all leaks, dripping faucets, and running toilets.
- Utilize water conservation measures such as displacement bags, low-flow shower heads and leak detection tablets.
- Limit irrigation to no more than two days per week, between 7:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. following the schedules below:
- Sundays and Thursdays for single family residential customers with even-numbered street addresses.
- Saturdays and Wednesdays for single family residential customers with odd-numbered street addresses.
- Tuesdays and Fridays for all other customers.
- No watering on Mondays.
Compliance to the above recommendations is voluntary.
Please reach out to Inframark’s Customer Service department at (281) 579-4500 or visit your MUD website at www.fairfieldmuds.org should you have any questions or concerns.